NPO Japan Reiki Association is a non-profit organization established in 1994 in Osaka.
To promote awareness about Reiki treatment and Reiki method to people, to assist people understand Japanese traditional Reiki correctly.
Our Association Missions
*Feel proud of our palm!
*Increase number of people who can feel love, peace of mind, connection, life and blessing through Reiki.
*Raise awareness of Reiki therapy and support different streams of Usui Reiki masters/teachers widely in back ward manner.
*Promote Japanese Reiki as our traditional culture.
*Contribute to local society as providing seminars and sessions to the citizens for improving people's health in Body and Mind, quality of life.
- Provide a support system for all Usui Reiki practitioners regardless of school or lineage
- Disseminate information about Traditional Japanese Reiki
- Provide an opportunity to experience Usui Reiki healing
- Provide support through Reiki to areas in the world where medical assistance is not easily accessible
- Promote awareness of feelings of Love, Peace, Connection, Life and Gratitude through Reiki
Our Missions as Reiki Masters and Reiki Teachers
-To support people learn Reiki is equal to help people brighten their soul through Reiki
-Always trying hard and serious about self growth
-Become sample of 'happiness'
-To teach Usui Reiki correctly, not acting suspicious nor unconventional
-To carry out reliable guidance